The signal line bubble is stuck on “No Signal”
The tag where it says "No Signal" refers to the last bubble only. If you scroll back it will not change.
What is the difference between: Time Series Ichimoku Cloud, Time Series, VMA and Ichimoku Cloud Break?
TimeSeries would be a lower indicator
ASTimeSeriesIchimokuCloud -> would be the lower indicator or triple confirmation of the ichimoku cloud.
ASTimeSeries -> would be the lower indicator for the VMA.
My Triple Confirmation does not appear on the chart.
The most important thing is to give the indicator enough historic data to calculate everything. Give it at least 60 bars of your highest Time period.
So if you are using a weekly confirmation (highest period) please give the chart at least 60 weeks of historic data for the indicator to start plotting.
Important: Special Notes for NT8 1.71
The NinjaTracer 8 update to the Triple Confirmation requires multiple imports of files into your platform. These instructions are indicated below from our developer.
1) first update the Ichimoku Cloud Break indicator to NT8 v1.7.
2) copy all of the templates attached (xml files) to the following directory:
where xxxxxx will be the user of the PC where NT is installed
3) From the NT8 Console, select New -> Market Analyzer:
4) right click on the Market Analyzer and select Templates -> Load
5) Select the one you want and click Load.
6) You need to repeat this for all 4 templates. Once finished it should look something like this with all 4 tabs at the bottom. You need to save your worksapce with the Market Analyzer open so that you don't have to do this all over again.
You do not need to have the indicator on the chart for the Market Analyzer to work, unless you want to. It is just to cross-reference the current version.
If you have Blue Dots on the bottom of your chart...
The blue dots at the bottom are there because you added the ASMarketAnalyzerTripleConf indicator to your chart. That indicator is used internally by the Market Analyzer. You shouldn't add it to your chart. Just right click on the chart and remove the ASMarketAnalyzerTripleConf indicator.
NT8 1.71 Install Video
- Version 1 Addendum (April 13, 2017)
- Version 1.5 (NT7/8, April 28, 2017)
Closed memory leaks
Fixed color settings saving properly
Fixed issue changing the periods from the default values
- Version 1.6 (NT7, May 5, 2017)
Updates to exception handling
ASIchimokuCloudBreak -> NT7 v1.6
ASTimeSeries -> NT7 v1.2
ASTimeSeriesIchimokuCloud -> NT7 v1.6
ASVMA -> NT7 v1.1
- Version 1.71 (NT8, August 17, 2017)
Scan components and Market Analyzer added